Thursday, August 30, 2007

Coffee

I was out this morning running errands with the kids. My reward for being productive was going to be a stop at Starbucks. My last stop was at Safeway, where Starbucks conveniently is. As I stood in line waiting to pay for my groceries all I could think about the coffee I'd soon have in my hand. With that said, how in the heck did I drive back home, unpack the groceries and throw a load of laundry in before I realized I forgot to get my coffee??


Saga Update:

So a few of my friends from back home are going to a spa this weekend. A two day spa experience! It sounds so wonderful. I have never done anything like that, so I have to admit I am a little jealous.

Of course the reason this spa weekend is happening is to give Jen a chance to get away. She is still hoping things will work out for her and Dave. From what I hear he wants to host a party while she is away. Their kids are staying at Jen's mother's for the weekend. Jen is upset, because he is suppose to take this time to figure out what he really wants (as it appears Sandra is still in the picture). Last I heard she agreed to the party as long as Dave promised that "she" wouldn't be there. My best bud Judy and her husband have been invited. I guess he has invited our gang of friends, plus some buddies he works with. Judy doesn't want to go. Our group is sort of stuck in the middle. Personally it would be hard for me to socialize with Dave right now. How can he think about partying when his wife is in pain due to his affair that may or may not be over? Sometimes I just don't get people.

No comments: