Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Out of the Loop

I received a call today from one of my friends. I will call her Judy. We met a few years ago at a church group I used to belong too. We talk regularly. She is great for keeping me up-to-date on all my old friends back home.

Any way, Judy had some surprising gossip. I have to admit that I love gossip! I have no shame in admitting it either. LOL. However, when it involves a friend and it is negative (like today’s news) it is anything but enjoyable.

She told me how a mutual friend totally freaked out at this week’s get together. From what I heard she sort of lost it when someone teased her about parking her car so close to theirs. This totally surprises me because this girl (I better give her a name before I lose you in the story – Jennifer) is such a low key, easy-going girl.

The worst part is there was yelling (with curse words) in front of all the kids. Ouch! This obviously upset the rest of the mothers who were there. I just don't get it. This is so not like Jen.
She is a sweet girl and I hope everything is okay. The story Judy gave me just doesn’t make sense. It just doesn’t sound like the Jennifer I know. There must be more to the story…and yes…I hate not knowing…I like being in the loop.

Most importantly, I hope Jennifer is okay.

No comments: