Monday, October 29, 2007

I Need A Haircut

Oh my, I can't even tell you how badly I need a haircut. it is ridicules. I have what is called a "mop" on the top of my head. I think I am trying to grow it out. I always had long hair. Then about a year ago I decided to do something drastic and had it chopped off. I actually liked it a lot.

Then we moved. I have never been able to find someone who can cut it the same. It is frustrating. I just want something that is easy to managed. Yet, I would like an actual style. Not a mop. Is that too much to ask?

So I am thinking of buying a hair style magazine this week. Maybe I'll find something I will like in it. Something that I can have while I grow out my hair. Is that even possible? I don't know.

(((sigh)))

This is why being a guy is so much easier. My husband just showers and combs his hair once and walks out the door. I wish!

No comments: