Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On Edge

I was taking the kids to school this morning when I noticed a police car parked outside the creepy neighbor's home. There were no lights flashing, or sirens blaring. It was just parked out front with the motor off. My one neighbor across the street isn't home right now or I'd be calling her. She is always a good person to call to ask what is going on. She also feels the same way I do about this man.

It is most likely my mommy paranoia kicking in right now. It is probably nothing. Creepy neighbor might have a friend or family member who is a police officer. It's likely just something like that. How ever, if you read my blog fairly regularly, you will know this guy creeps me out. I can't say I've ever seen him do anything questionable. It's just the way he is always watching the women on our street. I don't think he works and if he sees you outside with the kids he'll appear wanting to carry on a conversation. I've said before that I feel very uneasy around him and that I sense he knows this (and enjoys it).

Yeah...

My dream would be to see a "For Sale" sign on his lawn. My husband and I have discussed the idea of moving too. Because, seriously, this neighbor really concerns me. With the housing market the way it is here right now, we wouldn't be able to sell without taking a big hit. This so sucks. I hate feeling trapped.

You know, I really love this street and area of town otherwise. It's just this one guy. I know it isn't just my imagination, since other women on my street feel the same way. I keep telling myself he is probably harmless. It's just hard and I could ramble on and on for ever about it.

Any way, the police car sparked some interest and questions. Hopefully I'll find out what the story is.

1 comment:

super des said...

And be sure to tell us when you find out!