Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

We'll sort of. It's a long weekend due to Veteran's Day. It's going to feel extra long in our house. It has been raining cats and dogs for the last 3 days. The kids are going stir crazy. Which in turn is making me one very (VERY) cranky and frazzled mother.

This afternoon the clouds parted briefly. Long enough for the kids to put on their rain boots and go for a bike ride. Yes, they came home muddy wet messes. However they had a lot of fun riding their bike through the puddles. They needed the fresh air. I also needed them to let some energy out.

Now the clouds are returning. It's only 3 PM and it getting dark out. It is so gloomy. It feels like it should be at least 8 PM. It is going to be a long afternoon until bedtime.

There are just days that I wish I could snuggle in under the covers and read a good book or watch a favorite movie. The kids are (obviously) not into that. So sadly, I'm just going to watch the clock as I anticipate the second episode of The Amazing Race tonight. I would love to be on this show! I would suck at it, but none the less I would jump at the chance at giving it a try.

Another boring post from Frazzled Mom. Sorry! I seriously need to get a life!

No comments: