Friday, January 4, 2008

Britney Spears

I was up late again last night. I was on my lap top with the TV on. The breaking news was all about Britney Spears. I'm sure I do not have to re-cap any one who will read this post.

Today she is in the hospital being evaluated. Her kids are spooked, but unharmed. I wonder what was worse for her boys. What happened inside the house? Or the circus of media out side of it. People with cameras chasing the cards and flashing their cameras. As a mom I can't help but wonder what it was like for those two little boys.

Then there is Britney. I have been hearing the phrase "Too much, too soon" used frequently when it comes to her. I will admit I visit the tabloid websites. Britney has been the main focus on most of them. Her endless Starbucks runs, and midnight gas station fill ups. She seems like a lost and lonely young girl.

The whole situation is just so sad. What maybe worse is that it is being played in front of America. There is no privacy.

I hope for her and her boys Britney gets the help she needs. We are all human and can fall on hard times. Celebrities are no different.

1 comment:

Sudiegirl said...

It is sad, in a way.

She's so screwed up...I wish Dr. Phil and all the rest would just get off her back.

I know I sound like that weird guy on YouTube but I'm sure the world has better things to do than worry about her.