Friday, August 24, 2007

Tagged!!!

I’ve been tagged by QuaintQuill.

I am suppose to share 8 interesting / odd / weird things about myself. Geez! I’m a stay-at-home mom. I'm rather...well…boring. Still, I will try not to bore my few loyal blog readers.

Here are the rules for “8 facts”:

In the “8 facts,” you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

Each blogger must post these rules first.

Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment they’re tagged, and to ask them to read your blog.



Frazzled Mom’s Funky Facts

I love (like seriously love) coffee. I sometimes fantasy about working at Starbucks. The discount on coffee a lone would be worth it.

I am pretty sure my Mother-in-law hates me. I can’t say we ever had a falling out or anything like that. In her own little way she lets me know I’m not good enough for her son. So stereotypical isn’t it? I don’t want to be like her when my children marry.

I’m am seriously scared of clowns. Circus clowns, toy clowns, pictures of clowns…anything clown related. Since I was little they have freaked me out.

My natural hair color is a medium shade of brown. It’s been years since I’ve seen it.

I used to have a crush on one of the Wiggles (on the Disney Channel). Anthony Wiggle was a cutie. Maybe I was sleep deprived with two small children…is that an excuse?

I’ve never had a one-night stand. Now as an old married hag (happily married I should add) I wonder if I missed out on something.

I am tone deaf. So even though I love to sing, I refrain when around others.

My favorite TV Show of all time is the X-Files.


There you have it. Now I have the joy of passing this task onto others (tee, hee)I’m pretty new to the blog world, so finding 8 people maybe a little hard…


Casey, Dancing on the Edge

Cat, Desperate Working Momma

Dakota, Adventures of Law School Mama

More to come...

No comments: