Thursday, September 27, 2007

Icky Neighbor Update

A fellow blogger commented on a previous post that I should throw a water balloon at my creepy neighbor...and I'm very tempted too.

Seriously. I shouldn't feel apprehensive every time I step out my front door. I am wondering if this guy is even working right now. He is like the standard old lady in every neighborhood (who watches everyone from the comfort of her kitchen window). I know this because my Great Aunt is one of those people. She knows every one's business and has no shame. Oops! I'm getting off topic...

My creepy neighbor.

Instead of a stool by his kitchen window he sits out on his porch. He seems to enjoy talking to all the neighborhood ladies. The few I've talked to seem (for the most part) feel as I do. There is lady down the street who finds him harmless. They are seen having long gab-fests on the side walk.

Maybe I'm a snob.

He just makes my skin crawl. I hate knowing he can keep tabs on when my family is (and isn't) home. I don't know...

Anyway, that is my vent for today.

1 comment:

www.laughtoomuch.com said...

Hm...I would be careful. You feel he's creepy for a reason..what that reason is who knows. Mom knows best and its a good idea to stick with your instincts !

Vent away !