Monday, October 29, 2007

Ice Cream

I have had a craving for ice cream today. I am not sure why. I stopped being a big fan of ice cream years ago. I like it, but I don't love it. I could walk away from a bowl of it usually without any problems. I can't say that about chocolate or coffee - ha, ha

How ever today I have a craving for a blizzard from Dairy Queen. I only managed to visit this great store twice this summer. That was just plain wrong. Blizzards are not your every day run of the mill ice cream. No they are not! They are something a little special.

My favorite is the chocolate covered cherry blizzard. Chocolate and cherries blended together. Yum! Nothing compares.

Maybe I will be able to talk my husband into making a family run to DQ after dinner. He is more of a banana split kind of guy. How ever, I can forgive him for his poor taste if he drives me for ice cream tonight!!!

PS: No, I am not pregnant! With that said, I should still be allowed to indulge my cravings sometimes - right???

No comments: