Thursday, October 18, 2007

No Update On the Creepy Neighbor

So, unfortunately, I do not have an update on the creepy neighbor...yet. No one that I've spoken too on our street had any details to share. It is surprising to realize how many people were aware of the police car though. Sometimes as a stay-at-home mom you feel like everyone is out "living life" and doing something except you. So it was nice to hear I wasn't the only one home yesterday wondering what was going on. Any way, if it was ANYTHING I know it will eventually get out.

I really have nothing of interest to share. Sad, but true. I haven't been sleeping the best lately. 2 nights ago I had a really, REALLY realistic dream. I looked out my living room window and saw a tornado heading directly towards our house. I yelled to my husband that we had to get in the car and try and get away. He wanted to huddle in a corner of the house. I was upset because we do not have a basement and I knew our house would be flattened. He argued that the experts always say to stay indoors and take shelter. I remember thinking that we were wasting time arguing when we needed to grab the kids a go. It was a really intense dream. The funny thing is we don't live in an area that sees tornado's. Ever. Any way, I woke up with my heart raising. I was basically up for the rest of night. I am the type of person who really needs her sleep to function. Poor me huh? LOL

I'm obviously just stressed by normal every day "life". I need to learn to relax. I'm just one of those people that obsess about everything. I don't want to be that way. You don't want to be this way when you have kids - TRUST ME. I worry about the silliest little things that I have no control over. It is not at all productive.

I think I could use some chocolate...and maybe another cup of coffee.

No comments: