Friday, October 26, 2007

Nothing Much New

I wish I had something interesting to share. Life has gotten back on track with my hubby back home. The kids are happy and I am relieved. We have gone several months with him away the majority of the time. However, I have been promised that November will be a non-traveling month. Well, accept for our family vacation of course. So this is good. I think I’ll finally be able to relax a little.

I don’t have any new gossip on the creepy neighbor either. The holes are still in his back yard. Nothing has been planted. The house has remained pretty quiet. Like I mentioned before he is seems to laying pretty low. Makes you wonder.

This weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch. I’m sure the crowds will be crazy. That never seems to bother the kids. It just overwhelms their parents. Ha, ha. I can’t believe Halloween is next week. We are almost into November.

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? I'm starting to panic a little. I need to start at least thinking about gift ideas. My husband, brother and father will be the hardest to buy for. Men. They are impossible to shop for.

Okay. I'm just babbling now. So I'll end this post. Sorry, I wish I had something more interesting to blog about.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: