Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sleep

So I know I have been talking in vague terms about the stress I'm feeling right now. I need to let some of it go. I can't control everything...I'd like to of course (ha, ha).

Last night I slept fairly well. I woke up a few times, but I was able to fall back to sleep pretty quickly. So initially I thought today would be a better one as I wouldn't be fighting fatigue. Except I was feeling sore and achy - every where!

I think I was so stressed last night that my muscles stayed tense, even when I was sleeping. Now I am paying for it.

Crazy.

It doesn't help that my dear husband left yesterday for yet another business trip. I never sleep as well when he is away. Add it to everything that is going on and it isn't surprising that I am one ball of nerves.

I'm just the type of person who WORRIES. I focus on the worst case scenario with everything. I don't recommend it. I just seem to be wired that way.

Any way it is late and the kiddos will be up early. Tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I, too, am a worst case scenerio person. I know that stress all too well. I hope things work out and you are back on an even-keel soon.