Thursday, November 29, 2007

Trusted Tours and Attractions Website

I always enjoy sharing great websites. I love to save money and find a great deal. This week I came across a site called Trusted Tours and Attractions. They offer customers discounted tickets to the best tourist attractions to places such as Key West, Boston, Niagara Falls, Orlando, San Diego and Savannah. Right now they have a special promotion going on. Anyone who signs up for the Trusted Travel e-Newsletter is automatically entered to win 4 free tickets to tours in a city of their choice. Their offer ends Friday, December 14th, 2007. How cool would that be to win???

My family is planning spring trip. I was doing some research to find out what different tours are available. I noticed this site offers discounted tickets for tourist attractions in Las Vagas. The last time I was there my husband and I were discussing the idea of starting a family. I can’t believe that was 7 years ago. Gosh, 7 years…

My husband and I are not big gamblers. We are pretty frugal too. I remember making $20 of gambling money last a day. I know many of you are laughing at me right now. Too funny, I know. How ever we did check out a few shows and we enjoyed the Lake Mead Cruise and Hoover Dam Tour. I remember it being just a beautiful and overwhelming sight to see.

There is so much more then just gambling available in Vegas. I’ve been told it is becoming a popular family destination now too. I’d love to take my kids to the Hoover Dam and they’d probably find the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum a hoot as well.

I love planning trips. I wish we could vacation every month. Who doesn’t? However we haven’t gone on a lot of trips since the kids were born. Now that they get older we can start looking and planning again. Yeah!


No comments: