Friday, November 30, 2007

Will he, or won't he???

My husband...my husband (((sigh)))

You know he hasn't traveled much this month. It is funny how you can miss him when he is gone. Yet he can drive you crazy when he is around "too long". I'm tempted to casually ask, "so when is your next business trip".

It's not that I don't love him or want him around. Its just that the kids and I have a routine. A daily routine. With my husband home it disrupts it. Some of the simplest things like when we eat dinner. We eat at 6:00 PM instead of 5:00. The kids are out of control by then...and barely eat. I don't know what to do about that.

Any way, my dear sweet (and some times annoying) husband has always "talked the talk" about how he could win the television show "Big Brother".

Ha.

Okay...we're old in comparison to the majority of people who go on the show. He'd be considered one of the father figures on the show. Personally (don't tell him) I think he'd be the first voted off.

Still...he could prove me wrong. They've been advertising that open auditions will be coming to our city. Lets see if he is all talk or not. If he were to get on the show (highly unlikely I know) he could be gone for 3 months over the summer.

Hummmm...

Seriously the kids and I would miss him. Yet, on days like today it sounds like a pretty good idea. Ha, ha

No comments: