Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is over already?

Wow? Where did the holidays go? I blinked and Christmas was over!

I hope you enjoyed the holidays. Our family enjoyed a quiet celebration. Well...with 2 kids there is nothing actually quiet about it. However, it was just the 4 of us this year and it turned out really nice. It was special in it's own way. I was afraid I would be missing having extended family around and therefore it wouldn't feel like the holidays. I can't say I didn't miss my family, but it didn't dampen our holiday spirit.

My kids slept in Christmas morning! Can you believe that? The kids were so excited Christmas Eve that they had problems falling a sleep. Still I expected a 5 AM tap on the shoulder followed by begging to wake up and open gifts!

I think we were all spoiled by Santa this year. I hope you were too!

No comments: