Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Skin Revitalizer

So I am sitting here in my family room with my lap top. As I peer over my computer screen I can’t help but cringe. The Christmas holidays blew through our home like a tornado. Toys are spewed from end to end. I just don’t have the energy to clean up. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe.

Wouldn’t it be nice to just head to a spa for the day? To be pampered and rejuvenated? I can dream, right? Maybe a more practical dream would be giving R.G. Skin Revitalizer a try. It is made with a tropical “super fruit” called Gâc.

Gâc fruit is a bright-red fruit that grows as large as a cantaloupe with abundance on vines all over sub-tropical Asia. It is especially known to grow in Vietnam. It has a rich history of medicinal use in Asian households.

Gâc fruit contains beta-carotene (a natural carotenoid antioxidant) which is known to boost the immune system and assist with the skin’s cellular rejuvenation process. From what I have read, Carotenoids as plant pigments function as protection of the plant against excess sunlight. Hummmmm. One would think that as a result, their nutritional value would be especially important to healthy skin.

This skin revitalizer cream is an all natural product that helps to protect your skin against damaging free radicals but protecting it from the inside out.

Okay, skin cream might not equal a day at the spa. However maybe it will make my skin look like I had been to one.

No comments: