Friday, December 14, 2007

Conversation and Coffee!

I love, love, LOVE coffee. I think I sometimes even dream about it. Sad, I know. Yet I am not ashamed to admit it. I proudly own my coffee addiction.

Today combined a few of my favorite things. One being coffee of course. I met some friends at a local coffee shop. They also happen to make some of the best pastries too. They have a cute play area for little ones as well. Could a mother ask for more? I don't think so!

With the rush of Christmas and my list of never ending things that need to get done, this was a much needed break. For one glorious hour I was able to sit and chat with friends. I enjoyed a great cup of coffee and a breakfast pastry. All this while my youngest played quietly with the other kids in the play area right next to our table.

I wish I could start each day this way. It was rejuvenating.

No comments: