Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Christmas Gift to You

Hey,

It is after 10 PM here. My dear husband thought he'd install a secure line for our wireless connection this afternoon. Yeah... All he managed to do with disconnect our connection. It has taken until just 20 minutes ago for him to fix his mistake. Now, like the little Internet addicts that we are, we are both sitting in the living room and typing on our respective lap tops. It's even past our little bed times. However we will fore go sleep to catch up on our favorite sites and blogs. Man, I really need a life.

On another note I think I'm really ready for the holidays. I think I went over board on the kids this year though. Santa usually buys one big gift that they share. However this year we didn't have a "big gift idea". So small individual gifts were purchased, and purchased...and purchased! Ha, ha!

Speaking of presents...here is a little laugh for you. I hope you enjoy the holiday season and drop by my site again soon!

Merry Christmas!


It's your first kiss and several questions might come to mind:


Is it the right time?


Is anyone watching?


Does your partner even want to?


Is your breath fresh?


AND,---Should you use some tongue?


Then you say, "What the heck!" and just go for it!!! (SCROLL DOWN...)






No comments: