Friday, January 11, 2008

Creepy Neighbor Update

I know I have blogged about my creepy neighbor in over a month. There just wasn’t anything new to share. He continues to keep a low profile. It has been nice in that respect. As you know he really made me (and several others on our street) uncomfortable.

This morning as I was driving my kids to school I noticed a “For Sale” sign on his house. I think I went into complete shock. Obviously something happened. I still don’t know why the police visited his house before Thanksgiving. However, ever since there he has been in hiding. Now his house is up for sale.

It’s a good thing for our street. However he will be moving into and un-expecting neighborhood. Maybe it is unfair of me to judge him. Still I never felt comfortable around him. Some of his comments sent warning bells off in my head. So the fact that he won’t be down the street from my kids is a relief.


I just wonder what has happened…or what he did.

No comments: