Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Cousin and the Lap-Band System

I know I have talked in the past about my cousin and her struggle with weight. Last year she was diagnosed with diabetes, which got her seriously looking at her weight. She is very open about how she is considered morbid obese. She jokes about signing up for the TV show The Biggest Loser sometimes. However, due to her physical limitations she realizes the Lap-band system might be a better option.

The lap-band system has been said to be the safest, proven weight-loss surgery available. What I find interesting is it is the only weight-loss surgery that is completely reversible and adjustable for life! I have been re-visiting the website for JourneyLite and what they offer. It is a very informative site and one I’ll be forwarding to cousin as their weight loss Woodlands program might just be her answer.

No comments: