Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Another Day

It has been a quiet, perhaps boring, but a calm week. So, so nice. I think I needed a week with very few obligations and places to be. It has been good for my self being.

Life has just felt stressful and tense lately. I wondered if I would ever feel relaxed again. Where I could just sit down and actual let my mind rest. I have this never ending "to do list" constantly running through my mind. I keep thinking that once I get "such and such" done I will be able to relax. Yet, I never do. There is always something else that needs to be done.

I guess that is the life a mother? I'm not sure. I think I worry more then the common person. Seriously, I will worry about things I have absolutely no control over. Like...why? I wish I could be more easy going. I'd love to be one of those people who could go with the flow. I seem to need lists and schedules to feel somewhat in control of things.

Any way, today is just another day. Tomorrow I have a lot of obligations. I'll be running around from one place to the next. So today I am cleaning the house and doing laundry...and actually enjoying it. I need a life don't I?

No comments: