Thursday, January 3, 2008

Late Night

Did any one stay up late last night to catch Leno or David Letterman?

I did. Let me tell you it was WAY past my bedtime too. I should of just Tivo'd it. Silly me. I have to say I was disappointed. I don't know what I expected really. Or maybe I was just too tired to appreciate seeing Dave with a beard. I picked him over Leno because he made a deal with the Writer's Guild and had his writers back. I understand that he was able to do that because he owns his show. Leno and the other late night talk show hosts do not. Therefore they can not make their own deals. Still, with that said I picked Dave. Truth be told I missed his top 10 lists. I figured he'd have one about the strike...

So where was the humor? Where were the great jokes? Even the top 10 list only gave me one little chuckle. I was really disappointed. I don't know what I was expecting. I guess it was more then what I saw. Maybe Leno and the others did better? I don't know.

I can't believe the writer's strike is still going on.

I don't know what I am going to do without my shows. How long is this strike going to last? If you read my blog, you know I have a very boring life. Television is often my only form of entertainment.

Any way, I just thought I'd ramble on about nothing much. I guess I should go do some housework or something...

No comments: