Monday, February 11, 2008

A Day Without Rain

We had a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL Saturday. The sun was out and the sky was blue. It was wonderful. It was just what I needed to lift my spirits. The gray skies and rain was starting to really get me down.

The kids were outside riding their bikes, using sidewalk chalk and playing at the park. Oh, I know it was just a taste of the Spring to come. In fact the clouds and drizzle has since returned. Still Saturday was perfect. It made me remember what a beautiful city I live in too. It is amazing what a little taste of sunshine can do to refuel a person.

The kids on the other hand are feeling a little antzy now. They are stuck back inside, and they don't like it much.

Winter is nearing it's end right? In another month or two we'll be back in our flip flops and t-shirts. I can't wait.

No comments: