Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lazy Days

I don't know what it is like in your end of the world. However, out here it has been overcast, wet, and dull. The kind of days where you just wish you could curl up in bed and read or watch a movie. Lazy days.

Except I have kids, commitments, and well...life I have to tend too. So each morning I leave my warm bed and head out in the rain. I keep the lights on in the house all day because it is SO DARK outside.

I find myself craving for an afternoon nap. Again, the kids put any hope of that happening to rest. So, I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a "Sun Dance". I hate feeling like I'm walking around in a fog. I need some sunlight to wake myself up. Unfortunately rain is forecasted to continue through the week...

A trip to Hawaii sounds mighty nice right now...

No comments: