Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Whats the Blog?

I logged in my blog tonight. Happy that the kids are in bed and I have some free time to myself. However, now that I'm here...I realize that I have nothing much to say. With that said, what does that say about me?? Ha, ha.

Today was an exciting one for me (and I'm saying that with sarcasm). I completed 2 loads of laundry and cleaned the bathrooms. Whooo hooo! Oh, and I did run to the grocery store and pick up a few groceries with my daughter in tow.

The rain continues to fall. This leaves me in a lazy frame of mind. Can I blame the dark wet skies on my fuzzy mommy brain? I hate to think it is actually old age that leaves me too tired to think.

So... I guess with that said, I will now log off and watch American Idol on TV. I know, I lead quite the exciting life. I bet you are glad you dropped by tonight! I hope things are a little more exciting in your world!

No comments: