Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hotel Reservations

I have some exciting news. My husband and I booked Hotel Reservations for next month. We are heading to Colorado to visit his older sister for Thanksgiving. My sister-in-law and her husband have 3 children and a small house. So we decided to stay in a hotel so not to over crowd them.

Plus we found a hotel near their house with a pool. The kids are already bouncing off the walls with anticipation. They were squealing with joy when I shared with them that the hotel had a swimming pool. This will be a great get-away for so many different reasons. We don’t get to see my husband’s oldest sister very often. Actually it has been close to 18 months since we have last seen them. Plus, my husband has been working a lot. He has been out of town a lot these past few months too. So I am looking forward to spending a whole week together as a family. I say that now of course. I might be pulling my hair out by the end of the week with all that family time.

Any way, we checked out the website Hotel Reservations.com. They offer hotels, motels, resorts and vacation rentals up to 70% off the regular rate. I love to save money, so this site is right up my alley. This website offers competitive rates with pretty amazing discounts to locations world wide.

I went a little crazy and punched in some tropical locations to see what I could find. Hey, you can’t blame me for dreaming. This year is my 10 year wedding anniversary. I’d love to enjoy a little romantic get-away with my hubby…

Any way, this site was really user friendly and offered a lot of options. I have put it in my favorites file and will check it out again when I am planning my next family vacation.


No comments: