Friday, November 2, 2007

Creepy Neighbor

I wish I had more of an update on my creepy neighbor. However, he continues to keep a low profile. He and his wife didn't even hand out candy this year.

My friend who lives right next door to them informed me that they still haven't planted any trees. As it turns out they didn't so much as dig holes as make little hills (???). Yeah, I'm not sure about that either. She said she'd take another picture and send it to me so I'd know what she means. I'll post it as soon as I get it. Either way he has been in hiding. There hasn't been any more poodle stare downs either, which is good.

One of my neighbors that I don't know very well wants to hold a pot luck dinner for Thanksgiving. For those of us who do not have any plans for holiday. I wonder if he was invited. We'll be out of town visiting family. I'll be curious to hear the gossip when I return though.

Gosh...I am really becoming like my Great Aunt. All I need to do is perch on a stool in front of my kitchen window and watch my neighbors come and go. Oh wait...creepy neighbor is already doing that.

Stay tuned for the picture. I will hound my friend until she finally takes it for me.

1 comment:

Rhonda Gales said...

I wonder if the visit from the police has something to do with his low profile, lol. He is a strange person. Who would dig holes in their yard and not put anything in them?

If he shows up at the potluck be sure to let us know. Looking forward to your next post about the weirdo.