Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Custom Holiday Cards

Life has been more then a little hectic lately. Christmas shopping seems to be taking up most of my free time. Not only do I have my husband and kids to buy gifts for, but our many relatives that live out of State.

This weekend we put up our Christmas tree and took our traditional family picture in front of it. For the past three years we have been designing our own custom holiday cards. They are a lot of fun and great keepsakes. I keep a scrapbook of all the cards I’ve received from my family and friends over the past few years. It seems almost everyone is doing them.

I’ve gone online to see what different printing companies offer. What I love about the Christmas cards at Vista Print is the variety of design and sizes they offer. I’ve always made the 4 x 8 postcard cards. They are my personal favorite style.

Vista Print will print their cards on high-quality stock paper. The cards include space for your own customized text. This is common with most card companies. However, they offer space on the back of the cards as well as the front! This is new to me and I love the idea. If you don’t create a Christmas letter, the cards can appear less personal without a message from your family. These cards allow a short note that really adds a personal touch.

With quick shipping and affordable prices I will be ordering my cards with Vista Print this year. I’m excited. Now I can go back to stressing over my gift buying, knowing my cards are taken care of.



No comments: