Monday, December 3, 2007

He didn't...no surprise there!

So a few days ago I blogged about my husband's "dream" of entering the reality television show Big Brother house. He had an opportunity to attend a open casting call in our city recently. A long with everyone else here and in surrounding areas of course.

Did he go?

Ha.

He didn't even consider it seriously.

No big surprise there!

My guy is all talk...as I suspected! At least when he starts in on how he could win the show I'll have this to shush him up. Ha, ha.

Men! Are they all like this. A lot of talk and very little action!?

Of course maybe I should be quiet myself. If I were to be completely honest, I'd say how I'd love to be on the show "Amazing Race". A friend of mine and I talk the talk too... I'd seriously do it though! Really! Accept for having to leave my kids for 3 months... I hope the show will still be on in 5+ years. What are the odds?

This post is one long ramble about nothing!! Such as the lack of excitement in my life sometimes!

Crazy. Sorry!

No comments: